Photography: Together Studios
Today we’re talking about something that is near and dear to my heart- hiring professionals for your wedding. While some people think that hiring a professional just to get clicked is a no-brainer- whereas it isn’t true.
Sometimes you just think about the alternatives that would work to cut the expense of a professional photographer. Sometimes you thought that it could be a friend who might have got a DSLR.
If you ask us, not hiring professionals is a recipe for disaster! Hiring a friend would end up causing way more issues than paying for a professional would. If you hire professional you get what you pay for.
The reasons why it’s important to hire a professional photographer for your wedding photos instead of a friend with camera .
- Experience with location – The more experienced a photographer, the more familiar with the locations around the area. A photographer knows how to uses a location again, rain or shine, sunny or shade. They know the landscapes around here and what makes the best pictures.
- A Professional will have experience -There’s nothing worse than having everyone standing around at your wedding not knowing what to do next. Hiring someone who has experience will most definitely help your stress level both before and during the wedding. A professional with experience will also have a specific way of doing things. There won’t be too much guesswork for you while planning your wedding. The last thing you can do while planning your wedding is figured out what your friend is doing!
- Experience with poses – Have you ever wondered why the family portrait you have on your wall looks so much better than that photo you took at the family reunion from last year? A lot of it is posing. The way an individual holds him/herself, and the way they’re interacting with other people, can make situation look entirely natural. A photographer who doesn’t know what he’s doing, completely staged.
- Equipment: Any camera can take a good picture. But professional wedding photographers use professional camera equipment because it allows them to get consistently great pictures. Sometimes they get good pictures, most consumer DSLRs of today can’t get as wide a shot as professional full-frame cameras.
- Looking back fondly – Once you’re home from your honeymoon and you’re settling into married life, having an album full of memories of your big day to look back fondly on is something you can look forward too. Professional wedding photographer can capture the mood of the big day and present it to you in a stylish way. Something that you can enjoy for a lifetime.
The Bottom Line:
While you may need to compromise the wedding budget on parts of your wedding. You should make sure hiring a professional photographer is something you don’t skimp on.
A lot of brides who didn’t have a professional wedding photographer often regret not hiring one.